Farewell Seniors: You Will Be Missed

Kasey Winter, Staff Writer

Dear seniors-

The fateful time of year has come yet again, where all of us pitiful underclassmen have to watch you seniors leave for college to mold your futures, while us suckers are stuck here for one more year.
Don’t get me wrong, all of your little baby underclassmen friends are going to miss you, but mainly, were insanely jealous and in awe of you. You have survived high school, which is an accomplishment that most of us feel like we will never acquire.
Most of us have no idea how to survive without your wisdom and guidance. All of you seniors helped us confused and dazed freshmen figure out where our classes were, and helped us along in all of our clubs and sports, being open instead of hazing our helpless souls.
Being friends with you has definitely had its perks. You could drive before all us, so it’s great having a buddy and a chauffeur all in one. Thanks for wasting your gas on us, and culturing us with all of the cool music you listen to. Bless your soul for telling us which classes are insanely hard and which ones are worthwhile, because otherwise my schedule would have chopped my head off.
It’s really weird to picture senior year without you in it. We know you will be off doing better and greater things and having the time of your life, but it’s depressing to picture life without our mentors and role models. It may be hard to believe, but we definitely look up to you and will miss seeing you every single day.
So please excuse us crying at your graduation, or being extremely clingy over the summer. PLEASE DON’T FORGET ABOUT US WHEN YOU’RE GONE!!! We are going to miss you more than you think.

Love,
Your friends